- VHS tape playback
- RCA and USB outputs
- Auto tracking and tape playback
- LED-backlit buttons
Breathe new life into your old VHS tapes by capturing them on your home computer. Save all of your favorite videotapes straight to your PC. ION's VCR 2 PC is an innovative new VCR with single-cable USB output. Save all of your VHS movies, family video, and personal videotapes directly to your PC. You'll never have to dig for tapes again or worry if they will work. Your videotapes will be saved forever in pristine digital format. The included VHS Converter Software lets you burn your videos to DVD, watch on your PSP, iPod or laptop computer. VCR 2 PC exports video compatible with certain mobile phones and portable multimedia devices.
ION Audio continues to innovate with the all-new VCR 2 PC, which lets users rediscover their home movies and watch them anywhere. VCR 2 PC's transfer technology saves home movies, family videos, and personal tapes directly to a PC. Imagine never having to dig for tapes again or worry if they will work.
Once you save your precious memories to your computer, they will be saved forever in pristine digital format. Included EZ VHS Converter software can even export your video in MPEG4 format for compatibility with select mobile phones and portable multimedia devices!
Connect a VHS, VHS-C, or 8MM camcorder to the front panel jacks to backup your camcorder videos. When you're finished archiving your videos to your computer, VCR 2 PC is the perfect VHS player for any room in the house.
Included software lets you burn your home movies to DVD, watch on your PSP, iPod or laptop computer. Player Features RCA audio/video inputs to archive from external sources like video cameras Composite video output and audio line output Auto tracking, variable speed slow-motion, playback, and rewind Soft-touch backlit buttons PAL version features SCART output Software
VCR 2 PC FEATURES:
- Connects to Windows XP and Vista machines via USB 2.0 port
- Capture video at resolutions up to 720 x 480 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL)
- Sends video uncompressed over the USB cable
- Burn Video to DVD Export video to iPod or PSP® format
- Plug and play USB computer connection Standard RCA and composite outputs for connection to any TV or home theater system
- Standard RCA inputs for connecting video cameras
- Auto-tracking, variable speed slow motion, playback, and rewind
- Soft-touch, backlit buttons
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.