- Thin, round-form design for optimal portability with round LCD on player lid
- Plays standard CD, audio CD-R, and audio CD-RW
- Hold prevents unintended commands (play, stop, etc.) and resume picks up exactly where the player left off
- Includes stylish over-ear headphones
- Up to 33 hours playback from 2 AA batteries (not included)
CD Player only in good condition.
The stylish and affordable SL-SX320 offers basic playback features with extended battery life and high-powered anti-skip technology. Panasonic's exclusive No-Skip technology helps prevent interruptions from jostling during active use. No Skip's unique construction uses rubber brushings to absorb shock, while an anti-skip mechanism and an anti-skip digital servo further prevent read errors. A 48-second memory reserve provides added back up.
Now, battery changes will be fewer and farther between thanks to Panasonic's PowerLast high-efficiency power system, which combines an efficient motor with low-load circuitry for playback time of up to 33 hours on two AA batteries. CD playback abilities include playback of standard CD, audio CD-R, and CD-RW; 24-track random-access programming; repeat and resume (which picks up where the unit left off when last stopped); and skip/search and memory/recall. A hold switch prevents accidental starting, stopping, or track skipping during use or transport. The unit boasts a thin design with operation keys and LCD laid out logically on its top cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.