- Rugged, water-resistant stereo headphone radio
- Accurate, drift-free digital synthesized tuning
- Powerful speakers deliver high-quality sound
- Built-in digital clock and battery life indicator
- Cordless design with a dual adjustable headband
Sony's AM/FM stereo headphone radio is designed for active use. Made of high-impact plastic, it uses rubber gaskets, bushings, and water-resistant seals to keep water, moisture, and dirt out. The AM/FM stereo radio has digital synthesized tuning for drift-free reception. An auto volume limiter works to minimize distortion, while large drivers enhance sound delivery.
A dual headband provides a secure fit and adjusts on either side. The flexible FM antenna includes a light reflector for added safety. Its built-in clock also has a battery life indicator. The SRF-HM55 can run on two AA-size batteries (not included) for up to 33 hours. Sony offers a one-year warranty on parts and 90 days on labor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.