- Stereo cassette Walkman with Mega Bass enhancement
- Anti-rolling mechanism minimizes distortion when the Walkman is in motion due to active use
- Automatic volume limiter system (AVLS) conserves batteries and guards your hearing
- Includes dynamic, over-ear headphones and a belt clip
- Up to 24 hours extended battery life on 2 AA batteries
24 Hour Playback on 2 AA Alkaline Batteries / Auto Cassette Stop / MegaBass / Stereo Headphones
Sony's WM-EX190 stereo cassette player is portable enough, and, at under half a pound, light enough to go anywhere you do. Sony's Mega Bass Sound System produces deep, rich bass to enliven appropriate music, an anti-rolling mechanism maintains stable tape speed to minimize music-distorting "wow and flutter" while the player is in motion.
The player's automatic volume limiter system (AVLS) maintains an even volume level, guarding against unintended level increases and evening the output of musical passages that vary widely in level. Automatic shut-off (in playback mode) extends battery life and helps prevent both mechanical and tape wear by turning off unit at the end of each tape side.
Supplied MDR (Micro Dynamic Receiver)-type over-ear headphones offer wide dynamic range and clear sound, and the unit also comes with a handy belt clip. Two AA batteries provide up to 24 hours (maximum, using Sony Alkaline batteries) of continuous tape playback.
What's in the Box
Cassette Walkman, MDR (Micro Dynamic Receiver)-type over-ear headphones, belt clip, user's manual, and warranty information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.