- 4-head hi-fi stereo VCR with front audio/video inputs for camcorder or gaming console
- Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1-channel digital output (for use with a compatible surround receiver)
- DVD-Video, VHS tape, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3 CD playback
- Component-video, S-video, and composite-video outputs accommodate most TVs
- Zoom, search, and slow motion; fluorescent display and dimmer
Cleaned, tested, works great. Only the device is included. Top of players shows signs of wear but face and sides are top notch.
The DVC850C offers VHS recording and playback as well as the quality and convenience of DVD. From one compact device you can enjoy movies and music, including MP3s burned to CDs. A camcorder or gaming console plugs right into the unit's front panel for hassle-free connections.
DVD features include Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1-channel digital output, TruSurround simulated surround sound, 2x and 4x zoom, parental lock, and program and resume play. Top-of-the-line component-video outputs help minimize digital and line-scan artifacts on compatible advanced televisions, while composite- and S-video outputs bring compatibility with nearly any television. You can even dim the front-panel fluorescent display for more theater-like viewing.
The VCR's four-head design ensures smooth slow-motion play (forward and reverse) and clear still-frame images, and the unit records and plays back stereo audio in hi-fi sound. Inputs and outputs include front and rear audio/video and an RF input for the VCR, combined DVD and VCR audio/video and RF outputs; and for the DVD player, component-video, S-video, and composite-video outputs, as well as one each stereo analog and coaxial digital-audio outputs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.